[pmwiki-users] Category - Links not to include

christian.ridderstrom at gmail.com christian.ridderstrom at gmail.com
Tue May 8 10:37:35 CDT 2007

On Tue, 8 May 2007, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:

>> Yikes... readability is awful here.

> Okay, how about in Site.InterMap :
>
>    Category:     {$ScriptUrl}/Category/
>
> Then to create a link to a category page that isn't counted
> as a category link, one uses:
>
>    [[Category:Something]]

It looks ok. A bit counterintuitive that this link isn't counted when all
the others are. It should probably be:

 	Category:	{$ScriptUrl}/{$CategoryGroup}/$1

Regarding {$ScriptUrl}, is that always a full path including domain name?
I've set $ScriptUrl to '/', so the above wouldn't work out of the box for
me, I'd get:

 	[[//Category/Something]].

/Christian