[pmwiki-users] Experimental captcha recipe

Petko Yotov 5ko at free.fr
Mon May 7 16:35:16 CDT 2007

On Monday 07 May 2007 22:14, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> For those who are curious, I'm playing with an experimental
> captcha recipe at
>
>     http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Test/Captcha
>
> The recipe adds an (:input captcha:) form type, as well
> as a {$Captcha} page variable.  These can be added to existing
> edit forms or (coming soon) mail form recipes to help filter
> bots.

Hi,

1. I am having problems to display the picture on the first page-load. The URL
is
   Test/Captcha?action=captchaimage&captchakey=0

and then the thing is not a picture. Tried both with Firefox 1.5 and Konqueror
(both on Debian GNU/Linux). A subsequent page reload displays the picture
(unless it is again &captchakey=0).

2. To properly validate, the link to the image should be escaped in HTML
from "&" to "&".

Thanks,
Petko