[pmwiki-users] New Input Mark Up Help #1

Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Mon May 7 16:21:44 CDT 2007

I need some help converting  old input mark up to new input mark up...
(I'm using ZAP...which has switched to using PM's new mark up)
As you can see I'm way behind in keeping up with upgrades.

it's tricky because I'm using conditionals, calling pagelist formats
from Site.LocalTemplates
add to this, cluster.php, and things get sticky. I think if I just get the
new general pattern I can fix the rest of  them...

I will post these challenges 1 by 1 so as not to overwhelm us. here

Here is my old form on the site bar

----
Project Pages:
(:input form:)
(:select+ project:)
(:option :)Jump To Page:
(:pagelist group={$Group} name=-RecentChanges fmt="#selectlistpages":)
(:selectend:)
(:input end:)
(:ifend:)

Site.LocalTemplates has:

!!!fmt=#selectlistpages

A simple list of select options.

[@
[[#selectlistpages]]
(:option value="index.php?n={=$FullName}":)(:keep {=$Name}:)
[[#selectlistpagesend]]
@]

These worked fine, chosing apage form the drop down and then it would
go to that page...but now:

-----------
I changed this to simply

## in the side bar:

Other Project Pages:
(:pagelist group={$Group} name=-RecentChanges fmt=#selectlistpages:)

and Site.LocalTemplates we have

!!!fmt=#selectlistpages

A simple list of pages.

[@
[[#selectlistpages]]
(:input select  name=n "index.php?n={=$FullName}" "{=$Name}":)
[[#selectlistpagesend]]
@]

Ok so, my input form now appears nicely; I get the page list in the pull
down, but selecting one
does not take me to that page any more??

I have more problems, but all my Site navigation is based on the
above...so this is
the first thing to fix.

Sivakatirswami
www.himalayanacademy.com