[pmwiki-users] forcing SSL with a WikiFarm?

Alan Hoyle alanh at email.unc.edu
Mon May 7 14:00:15 CDT 2007

I'm running pmwiki-2.2.0-beta35 and using .htaccess files for
authentication.  I'm trying to force a WikiFarm sub-wiki to use SSL.

I can get most of the stuff to work by overwriting the $ScriptURL
="https://<MYSERVER/PATH>" but I don't want to change the "pub" part
of the URL as that directory doesn't exist.

The problem that I'm having is that uploads (images, attachments, etc)
aren't getting the https:// part of the URL.

What's going on?  Are the .../uploads/Main/etc. urls derived from the
$PubDirUrl?  Is there something else I should be overriding?

-alan

--
   Alan Hoyle  -  alanh at unc.edu  -  http://www.alanhoyle.com/
                Get Horizontal, Play Ultimate.