[pmwiki-users] Diff not working

J. Meijer commentgg at hotmail.com
Sat May 5 18:14:29 CDT 2007

________________________________
> From: José Geraldo Gouvêa
> Subject: [pmwiki-users] Diff not working

> This is my site: http://mundosefundos.co.nr
> As you can see from the Wiki Sandbox (which is not password-protected)
> the diff option is not working (a blank page is shown).
> See how it works in this link:
> http://www.leopoldina.com.br/ ~jggouvea/Main/WikiSandbox.html
> The link to the diff is "Histórico da Página"
> I have attempted to fix this using sysdiff instead of phpdiff, but to no
> avail.
> Can anyone help me find out why? And possibly fix it? (In case you want
> to help me, action=diag is enabled).

I can't help you. But when I delete phpdiff, pmwiki still generates a page. When no page at all appear, this can be the result of some kind of exit() / die().

So maybe these tips help: work back to (or restart from) a plain vanilla (working) pmwiki install. Start by renaming your config.php to something else, this way none of your customization gets loaded. Then selectively enable recipies to see which one (or combination) triggers (or not) the problem. Experiment and create an understanding of whats going on.

Note that in a blank install of pmwiki no external programs are needed to make the diff work.

Maybe Pm has a clue to whats going on.

Grtngs

/jm