[pmwiki-users] Adding fields to pmwiki edit form

Vaibhav Vaish vaibhav.vaish at gmail.com
Fri May 4 04:46:11 CDT 2007

Hi,
 I want to be able to add additional fields to the edit form which are
available to some cookbook recipes (that can accordingly change the
markup during display field). Since I need to add these fields to all
pages I do not see any sense in including a separate form for it.
 While I can add to form using $InputTags, how do I access it while
displaying pages? (I am not even sure if this information is really
stored corresponding page).
 Also is it possible to give different publishing date while publishing a story?

Vaibhav