[pmwiki-users] Partial solution of Error version beta45?

Peter K.H. Gragert p.k.h.gragert at skyaccess.nl
Fri May 4 03:35:41 CDT 2007

Hallo,
Chasing the error, I got a very strange insight, it depends on
monthsahead=4 (leaving monthsahead out one month is displayed)
beta44 and beta45 behave locally (two different webservers) identically,
Namely:
If I edit the calendar page and press "Preview", the calendar (several
months) is nicely displayed,  saving does not show the calendar at all.
On the real website the calendar is shown.

Conclusion: Apache and Abyss at home behave the same way but not as the
'real' webserver. So the problem is local ;-( (for me) or ;-) (for you).

Greetings
      Peter