[pmwiki-users] [pmwiki-devel] Announce: pmwiki-social

Kathryn Andersen kat_lists at katspace.homelinux.org
Thu May 3 01:04:16 CDT 2007

On Thu, May 03, 2007 at 05:36:54AM +0000, J. Meijer wrote:
> I'd like to carry this thread forward, yet to make it full-blown
> requires a major development effort, a project much like pmwiki
> itself, with many aspects that go beyond just programming. Maybe my
> cursed lifepath serves as a tool for that. I'd need much help and
> bonds need to be in place to make sure that the value created will not
> disintegrate with a simple exploit and take the development team with
> it. Zapped.

I find this post really confusing.  What is "this"?  What are you
talking about?  I'm sorry, I just can't follow what you are saying.
It is convoluted and confusing, and I'm left with a big "What the heck
did he just say?"

> Of course, those who want and come to pmwiki don't want to read about
> these type of posts, initially if not forever. They have lost their
> heads, they're mad. Soon they'll no longer have a product to sell.
> That is Pm's concern. And he's right to be concerned.

I really, really don't think that open source OR PmWiki are as doomed as
you seem to think they are.

Kathryn Andersen