[pmwiki-users] Is pmwiki-devel list down?

christian.ridderstrom at gmail.com christian.ridderstrom at gmail.com
Wed May 2 06:38:18 CDT 2007

On Wed, 2 May 2007, Kathryn Andersen wrote:

>>> arrived; in fact no mail has arrived there since yesterday.  Is there
>>> something wrong with pmwiki-devel?
>>
>> Not that I've noticed :-)
>
> You realize that all the "pmwiki-social" mail is on pmwiki-users, don't
> you?  The original post was on pmwiki-devel, yes, but I haven't seen any
> posts on pmwiki-devel since that one.

Sorry Kathryn, my mistake. I haven't seen anything recently on
*pmwiki-devel* although I did read a few new posts there yesterday. They
might have been old though.

I read it through gmane and the post I just tested did not show up
in my case either (at least no within a minute or two).

Anyway, I CC:d Patrick just in case he's not aware of this. Most likely he
is already.

Best regards,
/Christian