[pmwiki-users] [pmwiki-devel] Announce: pmwiki-social

the Other michael xraysmalevich at gmail.com
Tue May 1 08:07:24 CDT 2007

Facebook? Or Tribe.net, or (G-d forbid) MySpace?

Or.... right here in the mailing list?

Howdy, y'all. My name is Michael, and I have been a PmWiki user for
three years. I was raised in South Datoka, live in Northeastern
Pennsylvania, and think that linearity is over-rated. My day-job is
programming in VB6/VBA (hrm...), and am enrolling in a Master's
program in Software Engineering (so in about 5 years, look out, PM!).
I would be more than happy to bring hotdish to the wiki-picnic.

-the Other michael
http://www.xradiograph.com/interference
http://www.xradiograph.com/wrottings