[pmwiki-users] weird triad skin problem

SteP step.list+pmwiki at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 17:45:27 CDT 2007

I found a fix for this problem.

In pub/skins/triad/css/c-transparent.css add some properties to the
background. They don't seem to interfere with IE 6.0, and they do make
Opera 9.10 work as expected. I couldn't test this fix with FF.

change

#outer-box { border:1px solid #999; background: url(../images/beach.jpg)
fixed; }

#outer-box { border:1px solid #999; background: url(../images/beach.jpg)
fixed top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; }
 /* or repeat */