[pmwiki-users] Is there a way to approve edits

Shafeek 1to100 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 09:29:03 CDT 2007

Hello

I am thinking about creating a wiki site for related to my home town. So I
want as many visitors to add contents to my site but I fear that some
visitors may vandalise the site. It will not be very active site and I can
only checkin once per day for checking the new edits. so I fear someone will
vandalise just after me checking out and it can remain so till I login back
next day.  I want to know is there any way anonymous edits will be reflected
in the article only after an admin approves it. So the editing copy will
become active copy only after admin approval. So even in the case of someone
vandalising the site, only those who try to edit the site will see the
vandalised content. That is ok, since those who try to edit will know this
is a wiki site and can restore it.

Thanks for your time

With regards
Shafeek