[pmwiki-users] Adding pages in category to page template

Garth.J.McMillan at transport.qld.gov.au Garth.J.McMillan at transport.qld.gov.au
Thu Mar 29 20:30:58 CDT 2007

That worked. However, I used it in the form:
<!--markup:(:pagelist fmt=#simple fmt=#title group={$Group}
list=normal:)-->

to include it in the template.

Regards,
Garth

"Neil Herber (nospam)" <nospam at eton.ca>
30/03/2007 10:44 AM

cc
pmwiki-users at pmichaud.com
Subject
Re: [pmwiki-users] Adding pages in category to page template

On 2007-03-29 Garth.J.McMillan is rumoured to have
said:
> Is there a way to access page lists from other parts of the pages html,
> rather than just within the wiki itself?

Pagelists work in the group header. For example:

          Pages in this group:
          (:pagelist fmt=#simple group={$Group}:)

Does this help?
--
Neil Herber
Corporate info at http://www.eton.ca/

Opinions contained in this e-mail do not necessarily reflect
the opinions of the Queensland Department of Main Roads,
Queensland Transport or Maritime Safety Queensland, or
endorsed organisations utilising the same infrastructure.
If you have received this electronic mail message in error,
please immediately notify the sender and delete the message
from your computer.