[pmwiki-users] DataPlates 0.1 beta now available!

Ben Stallings Ben at InterdependentWeb.com
Thu Mar 29 15:46:26 CDT 2007

It gives me tremendous satisfaction to announce that the DataPlates
recipe is now available!  It's not perfect; I still have a long list of
features I'd like to add to it, and there may be a bug or two lurking in
the corners, but it is functional and useful.

Here's what it does:  It automatically creates PageList templates to
display any or all the information in a database.  It automatically
creates ZAP forms to help you add and edit the information in that
database.  It provides a form-based interface to help you configure
database queries.  And any of these screens can be customized,
rearranged, or disabled to fit the way you work.

The recipe is now available at
http://pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/DataPlates .  There is a demo site at
http://workscited.net/dataplates that demonstrates and documents all the
features of the recipe.