[pmwiki-users] Modify "Home" link for group

Sergio Belkin sebelk at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 19:49:50 CDT 2007

--- El Martes, 27 de Marzo de 2007 19:17, Patrick R. Michaud encontró un
teclado y tipeó lo siguiente:
> PR: On Mon, Mar 26, 2007 at 03:58:36PM -0300, Sergio Belkin wrote:
> PR: > Hi,
> PR: > How could I modify the link Home for it goes to Group Homepage and
> not of PR: > whole Wiki?
> PR:
> PR: I don't quite understand the question... could you explain a bit
> PR: more what you're wanting to do?
> PR:
> PR: Pm
> PR:

Yes I could :)
Sorry I was not clear enough, I have a group with a skin that has links eg
home, but that home link to wiki home, not group home, I realized that is a
skin issue, but if you can help, I'll be thankful, this is the group home:

http://www.openkairos.com/wiki/pmwiki.php?n=IgPresbiBelgrano.IgPresbiBelgrano

And wiki home is here:
http://www.openkairos.com/wiki/

greets