[pmwiki-users] No page content shows!

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Mon Mar 26 09:51:13 CDT 2007

Monday, March 26, 2007, 3:38:26 PM, Patrick wrote:

> According to the PHP docs[1], session_register() works only when register_globals
> is enabled (and it's highly recommended that register_globals be disabled).
> The page further goes on to caution that if a script uses $_SESSION (which
> PmWiki definitely uses), then don't use session_register().

> To be honest, I didn't even realize that session_register() existed, which
> is why I had to go look it up.  :-)

I am using the following now inside a function, in order to be able to
access the var later after a redirect. Using a custom EditTemplate
function I can feed the var into the edit window for ?action=edit.

I seem to have to use  session_start() ?

 # get the processed post into a session variable
 @session_start();
 $_SESSION["FoxTempPageText"] = FoxTemplateEngine($targetname, $fields, '', $id);

Hans