[pmwiki-users] foxforum don't create new topic

malexism at free.fr malexism at free.fr
Sun Mar 25 17:00:17 CDT 2007

Hello,

I'm trying Fox cookbook for a forum. I'm using PmWiki 2.2.0 beta 16.
I can't create new topic with the field in the homepage of the group. No
error message, just returning to the home. I read and do instructions
for the home (index) page, for the GroupFooter page, and then for
"Commentbox with Access Code" and the "FoxCommentTemplate", both in Site
Group.

The strange thing is that I think it works twice or three time... I
delete, rebuild, but nop.

Maybe someone can test and help ? :
http://www.adiu.fr/a/index.php/ForumArtsCulture/HomePage

Thanks.