[pmwiki-users] query recent changes by date

wiki question wiki_questions at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 23 14:00:14 CDT 2007

Is there a way to display recent changes from -- for example -- the last 24 hours?

  I see that notify will send an email of all changes, but what I am interested in is displaying AllRecentChanges from the last 24 hours on a wiki page.  The only options I can find is either "Show all changes" or show 1..n changes.
  I would appreciate any insight.
  Thanks,
  Ben