[pmwiki-users] Triad Skin rightbar, on/off

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Thu Mar 22 14:20:24 CDT 2007

Thursday, March 22, 2007, 7:03:38 PM, the wrote:

> Is it truly possible to disable the Site.RightBar using the Triad skin?

If you don't want a RightBar you can set in config.php:
  $EnableRightBar = 0;

> Show/Hide is present & working for the SideBar, but I can't get it to
> work for SideBar.

I don't understand what you mean.

> I don't want to disable the sidebar entirely -- I want the reader to
> be able to turn it on & off as needed.

The (left) SideBar? It works be default for users to toggle it (if
they have javascript enabled, which is highly recommended for this
skin).

> http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/TriadSkin#hideshow

> The skin directions just say it's possible, and don't really offer details.

just added the tips page, and did a small edit:

http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/TriadTips#rightbr

PS: I just uploaded an update, which fixes a small bug in the rightbar
toggle.

Hans