[pmwiki-users] Still Stuck

Steve Cullison steve at cullison.net
Tue Mar 20 20:26:44 CDT 2007

Sorry to bother everybody with the same question; but response times
were so amazing previously that I wonder if my last message made it out.

I'm trying to edit Site.AuthUser but get an error: method not
implemented. The same error occurs when I try to change the attributes.

It was suggested, kindly, that the
> include_once("$FarmD/scripts/authuser.php");
command might need to be moved further down my config.php file, but
that didn't have any effect. Even removing the file doesn't prevent
the error.

Does anyone have any ideas? Could this be a permissions thing?

Thank you for your help in troubleshooting what, I must acknowledge,
is not a system wide issue.

Best,
Newbie