[pmwiki-users] Site.PageNotFound not kicking in on pmwiki-2.2.0-beta37 install

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Mon Mar 19 00:10:58 CDT 2007

On Sun, Mar 18, 2007 at 09:27:21PM -0400, David Spitzley wrote:
> I'm trying to upgrade my mom's research wiki to beta37, and
> I've run into a hitch.  I did a clean install in a separate
> directory with a fresh config.php file, and for some reason
> I'm not able to get the Site.PageNotFound page to display
> for invalid page names; I get a 404 error instead.  You can
> see the behavior at
>
> http://www.bagladyemporium.com/BLU2/index.php?n=Binky

You're running IIS.  IIS intercepts the text that PmWiki returns
and replaces it with its own error message.

I know there's a setting in IIS to tell it not to do this, but
you can also tell PmWiki to use 200 for the return code for
non-existent pages by setting (in local/config.php):

    $PageNotFoundHeaderFmt = '200 Ok';