[pmwiki-users] i18n updates

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Fri Mar 16 15:08:58 CDT 2007

Okay, I've updated and rebuild the i18n distribution files.
Each language now has its own independent i18n-xx.zip file,
built from the pages on pmwiki.org.  In addition, there's
an 'i18n-all.zip' file that contains the complete archive
with all of the languages.

The language distribution files are available from
http://www.pmwiki.org/pub/pmwiki/i18n/ .

I'm sure that some of the language pages need cleaning up...
simply let me know when it's time to update the i18n files.
(I'll eventually farm this task out to individual maintainers
as we identify them.)

Also, if there are pages in the per-language groups that
need to be auto-restored (similar to the way Main.WikiSandbox
is auto-resotred on pmwiki.org), let me know which ones and
I'll set them up for auto-restoration.  This will help keep
sandbox stuff from appearing in the distributed i18n files.

Comments and suggestions welcomed as always.

(I'm still working on the utf-8 updates for searches.)