[pmwiki-users] List of Designers for Hire who use PmWiki

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Thu Mar 15 17:38:58 CDT 2007

On Fri, Mar 09, 2007 at 01:15:52PM -0500, Sandy wrote:
> My main concern is whether it would be appropriate to advertise, on Pm's
> site, services which may be in competition with his own business.

Sorry it's taken me a few days to catch up with this thread (I'm
still backlogged on emails from last week).

I don't have any problem with having a SolutionProviders
page or a directory of people who provide PmWiki-related services,
as long as the various licenses and trademarks are being
respected.  This is true even for services that could be
construed as being in competition for my own.

Also, if anyone is interested in advertising on prime real estate
for the pmwiki.org site (such as the PmWiki home page), I'm open
to discuss it.  Currently the pmwiki.org home page receives on
the order of 700 pageviews per day (according to Google Analytics).