[pmwiki-users] category-tagged pages not appearing in pagelist

Michael_Paulukonis at divintech.com Michael_Paulukonis at divintech.com
Wed Mar 14 13:49:55 CDT 2007

none of the proposed solutions made any difference.

        (:pagelist [[!{$Name}]] :)

works. crazy.

Michael J. Paulukonis
Diversified Information Technologies
570.207.2413 or 570.343.2300 x 3043

"Patrick R. Michaud" <pmichaud at pobox.com>
03/13/2007 04:54 PM

Michael_Paulukonis at divintech.com
pmwiki-users at pmichaud.com
Re: [pmwiki-users] category-tagged pages not appearing in pagelist

On Tue, Mar 13, 2007 at 04:27:25PM -0400, Michael_Paulukonis at divintech.com
>    >What happens if you omit the "list=normal" parameter?
>    no difference. I also tried "list=all"

Try deleting the .pageindex file from wiki.d/ and see if that
resolves the problem.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: If you have received this e-mail in error, please
immediately notify the sender by e-mail at the address shown. This e-mail
transmission may contain confidential information. This information is
intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity to whom it is
intended even if addressed incorrectly. Please delete it from your files
if you are not the intended recipient.
Copyright (c) 2007 Diversified Information Technologies