[pmwiki-users] Skin & ... various questions

Tegan Dowling tmdowling at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 12:32:03 CDT 2007

On 3/14/07, Stéphane Heckel <hsteph at club-internet.fr> wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> I'm discovering the wiki world and have installed PmWiki on my laptop
> (working with Confluence @ work), ...
> I would like to update a Skin  (ie : abitmodern looks good and I would like
> to make it wider) and I'm wondering which tool could be used to do that ?

Hi, Stéphane, welcome to PmWiki!

The skin's files are usually located in a subdirectory of pub/skins/ -
as determined by the values of $PubDirUrl and $Skin in your
local/config.php file.  You'd edit the skin.tmpl and skin.css files
with a text editor (even Notepad will work, but there are also many
freeware and open-source alternatives available with additional
features).

Is that what you needed to know?

Happy wiki-ing,

Tegan