[pmwiki-users] Headers are not sending charset !

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Sun Mar 11 18:07:31 CDT 2007

On Sat, Mar 10, 2007 at 06:04:38PM +0200, Athan wrote:
> Hi again,
>
> It seems that an xlpage-iso-8859-xx.php file is necessary for each encoding
> to work.
> I wonder why core not appends the xlpage-i18n encoding in PmWiki
> $HTTPHeaders by default.

The core doesn't do it by default because it's better if the xlpage-xxx.php
script does it (as the xlpage-xxx.php script knows more about the
correct settings).

Which xlpage-* scripts aren't properly setting $HTTPHeaders?
(I know that several of them do not set $HTMLHeaderFmt yet... but
all of them should be setting $HTTPHeaders.)