[pmwiki-users] Edit Template for a group

Dr Fred C drfredc at verizon.net
Sun Mar 11 13:47:02 CDT 2007

Petko Yotov wrote:
> Out of curiosity, which wiki packages come with default edit templates for non
> existant pages? Because, I happen to know a bit MediaWiki, Wakka, WikiNi,
> Tavi and other smaller wikis, and neither has edit templates set in the
> default installation. So, which exactly wikis are more "wiki like" for you?

ProjectForum.com offers edit templates with their free to commercial
product line.  It's been a while since I used their simple downloadable
offline test site which included a template group with several templates
as described.  I'm not sure how it operates now, but I suspect it's not
changed much.  Their edit templates feature is currently listed on their
feature list at http://www.projectforum.com/pf/details.html.