[pmwiki-users] per-group font

Michael_Paulukonis at divintech.com Michael_Paulukonis at divintech.com
Fri Mar 9 15:42:43 CST 2007

Without modifying a skin, is there anyway to change the font for only a
particular group? Not the sidebar or header or anything else, but the body
of the wiki page?

WikiStyles in the GroupHeader seem to only define line- or block- based
markup changes; at least, I can't get them to apply to an entire page by

The only way I've gotten this to work is to use the EnableHTML recipe,
enable the <div> tag, put an opening <div style="font-family:monospace">
in the GroupHeader, and </div> in the GroupFooter.

Seems.... awkward.

Michael J. Paulukonis
Diversified Information Technologies
570.207.2413 or 570.343.2300 x 3043

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: If you have received this e-mail in error, please
immediately notify the sender by e-mail at the address shown. This e-mail
transmission may contain confidential information. This information is
intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity to whom it is
intended even if addressed incorrectly. Please delete it from your files
if you are not the intended recipient.
Copyright (c) 2007 Diversified Information Technologies