[pmwiki-users] List of Designers for Hire who use PmWiki

The Editor editor at fast.st
Fri Mar 9 10:21:24 CST 2007

On 3/9/07, Russ <pmwiki at russhosting.com> wrote:

>  Why not set up a page called "Solution Providers"?  People call me a web
> designer, I do a little bit of graphics, a little bit of PHP hacking, but my
> real service is consulting and business transformation through internet
> technologies.  So, I could add my info under several headings on the page.
> We could also list PmWiki-friendly hosting companies as well.
>
>  If Pm doesn't mind the Profiles pages being used for a little bit of
> promotion, we could even set up Category pages based on the major skill sets
> that the group offers... graphic design, PmWiki installation and
> customization, skin development, custom programming, etc. and anyone wanting
> to be listed in pagelists generated on each Category page would simply add
> the appropriate category links to their Profiles page.

Great idea!  I would love to get some help with skin design and
graphic design, as those are not my strong suits. Also, I could
probably find a way to offer customized ZAP snippets for custom
applications.  Other recipe authors could be contacted for custom help
with their various scripts.  This is in the interest of everybody.

Cheers,
Dan