[pmwiki-users] include order and ResolvePage

Petko Yotov 5ko at free.fr
Fri Mar 9 09:37:10 CST 2007

On Friday 09 March 2007 14:51, Dan Weber wrote:
[cut]

> So I found the problem and it has to do with the include orders of
> scripts. The attachdel.php script is a cookbook and as such is included
> through the local/config.php file. Unfortunately at the time the local
> config file is being included the $pagename is not resolved yet. Looking
> at pmwiki.php you see the following:

[cut]

> Did anyone else come across this issue before as well? How did you
> resolve it? For now the fix to call ResolvePage from within my cookbook
> script works, I am just looking if there is a better way to resolve the
> issue in a more general way.

[cut]

Just a short note: there are sometimes problems with ResolvePageName() if the
site uses UTF-8 and/or a modified PageStore object (Per-group
sub-directories). I found that it works if the order is one and does not
work, if the order is different. I have no idea why, but I documented my
findings at:

http://pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/UTF-8 (last two sections)
http://pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/Internationalizations ("Notes" section)

Hope that helps. If you find more information, please add it to the relevent
pages or let me know and I will.

Thanks,
Petko

P.S. I do not use AttachDelete (yet).