[pmwiki-users] ZAPmail php question...

The Editor editor at fast.st
Thu Mar 8 22:57:49 CST 2007

Things are going along great on this round of ZAP development.  So far today:

* Reworked if and validate to use much improved syntax...
* Rewrote ZAP extension system for easier custom functions...
* Updated all existing modules to use this system...

Right now I'm trying to combine ZAPmail and ZAPnews so you can do
either emailto, emaillist, or emailnews off the same function.
Besides saving code, it allows you to schedule emails to individual
addresses, to members, etc, just like with newsletters.

However--I have one bit of problem and I'm apparently too tired to
figure it out...

		$emails = explode(",", $value);
		foreach ($emails as $f -> $ff) {
			$emails[$f] = ZAPgetdata("Email","$ZAPlogin.$ff");
			}

what I simply want to do is process each element in the $emails array
using the ZAPgetdata function.  Can't seem to figure out how to do
it...

TIA

Cheers,
Dan