[pmwiki-users] Hierarchical Notify Lists

The Editor editor at fast.st
Wed Mar 7 17:05:20 CST 2007

I'm wondering if anyone knows whether it is possible to do something like:

notify=email at somewhere.com group=Test*

If you want to be notified of changes to any pages in group Test,
Test-One, Test-Two, etc.

If it were, Hg/Cluster could be used to organize your site in such a
way members could sign up to receive emails of all the latest forum
posts and/or comments by simply filing all those under a top level
group.  In fact, add a couple groupfooters and you could have an
infinite number of forums, instantly available...

Pretty powerful.  Just thinking out loud.  I tested the question above
on my site, but no response yet from the notify page.  So maybe it
doesn't work.  If not, Pm, could it be made to work?

Cheers,
Dan