[pmwiki-users] Ideas for PIM, GTD (Getting Things Done)

Crisses crisses at kinhost.org
Tue Mar 6 16:29:16 CST 2007

On Mar 6, 2007, at 5:16 PM, Sandy wrote:

> Given the popularity, I Googled PmWiki and GTD.
> http://www.gtd-php.com/Profiles/Crisses . (I recognize the wiki
> engine!)

GTD-PHP is the other open-source project I'm on....

  :)

I was considering whether to merge the projects with one as a plug-in
for the other, or to borrow the PmWiki markup for the text entries on
GTD-PHP, but that would be over the longer term.

Their use of PmWiki for documentation was one reason I joined the
project.  Obviously, they must be very sensible people .... ;)

I've considered PmWiki for GTD implementation, but it would really
have to be similar to GTD-PHP for me to adopt it -- I'll take a look
at it soon...

Crisses