[pmwiki-users] EditingAPI for timestamps

christian.ridderstrom at gmail.com christian.ridderstrom at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 04:00:35 CST 2007

On Mon, 5 Mar 2007, Lukasz Stafiniak wrote:

> pmwiki-mode now goes through contortions to get the basetime timestamps.
> It loads a page by the html edit form (method get). It means that when
> page is password protected it authenticates by the authform form (method
> post). Compare to the simple solution of calling action=source.

I've talked to Patrick about timestamps before, and IIRC, he wasn't
opposed to adding some special method to supply pmwiki-mode with the
timestamp.

Maybe what is needed is something like

 	?action=source&sourcedetails=true

that will output a lot of additional fields before the actual source.
Is the timestamp all you need?

Patrick, what do you think?

/Christian