[pmwiki-users] Pagelist converts & in Title into &

kirpi at kirpi.it kirpi at kirpi.it
Thu Mar 1 15:28:40 CST 2007

> Okay, my suspicion of the problem appears to be correct.  The problem
> is that the (:input:) markup rule was being processed on your system
> before the rule that handles &.  It just depends on how sort()
> chooses to order identically ranked items (on pmwiki.org the input
> rule happens to come after the &amp rule).

On Feb. 27 also pmwiki.org had the same problem
http://pmichaud.com/pipermail/pmwiki-users/2007-February/039577.html
...and still does now... on beta33...
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Test/JumpBox

> For 2.2.0-beta33 (just released) I've moved the & rule
> to occur before all of the directives, which should hopefully
> solve this particular problem for you.  Let me know if it works!

I can't update my system right now: I'll do tomorrow morning (it'll be
night for you in Texas) and I'll report to you the soonest.

Thank you, Patrick!

Luigi