[pmwiki-users] Files missing from wiki.d directory

Kevin tokyostory2000 at yahoo.co.jp
Sat Jun 30 07:37:18 CDT 2007

Hello All,

I set up and configured my pmwiki site quite sometime ago.  I have been
building my site through Firefox internet browser.  Today, for the first
time in a while, I logged into my server via Dreamweaver.  I was
surprised to find that there are quite a few files that should be in the
wiki.d directory, but are not.  These pages show up when I navigate the
site in a browser, but I can't find them on the server.  Have I
configured the site wrong?  Any ideas on how to restore the files that
have gone missing?  Thanks in advance.

Best,

Kevin