[pmwiki-users] Applying a CSS defined Style to a Block

DaveG pmwiki at solidgone.com
Thu Jun 28 10:40:35 CDT 2007

I've read through the numerous style related pages and didn't come away with a clear answer. I have a style defined in my CSS file that I'd like to apply to a block of text on a wiki page. Is that possible?

Among other things, I thought this might work:
%box%[@
my text
to be
styled
@]

But it doesn't, and I don't really want to preformat the block.

Given that I'd like the markup for this to be very simple, I suspect that defining some new markup tag is the way to achieve this? Is that correct, or is there something already in PmWiki that I can make use of?

 ~ ~ Dave