[pmwiki-users] back ups

Dr Fred C drfredc at verizon.net
Fri Jun 22 21:52:44 CDT 2007

It would be nice to have a admin recipe/page that admins could access
and poke to make backups of files and folders in  a backup list folder,
ideally mirrored to a URL of one's choice.

Cat's meow, there would be an option to automate the process to back up
the last X backups by some time period at some unused time.

Having been hammered a couple times a few years ago with stupid Windows
Restore saving viriuses to it's Restore files, there may be some modest
security issues to consider.