[pmwiki-users] Move domain & server

Dr Fred C drfredc at verizon.net
Wed Jun 20 09:15:06 CDT 2007

Copy the folders and files to the new server, adjust folder permissions
on the new server as if it were a new installation, change references in
local config to the new wiki's URL address and you should be good to
go.  One gotcha is any files referenced on the internal site will need
to be provided for at the new site.   It's also a good time to update to
the lastest stable wiki version.

The fine print is additional security issues on a public wiki site may
need to be addressed and tested, if they haven't been addressed on the
internal site.

--

Always, Dr Fred C
drfredc at drfredc.com