[pmwiki-users] zap: edit q's

noskule noskule at gmx.net
Wed Jun 20 08:21:03 CDT 2007

hi list/dan
I'm checking out zap to edit pages.

My goal is to use the pmwiki edit command for admins and the zap edit
command for  authors:

pmwiki edit:
    admin that us it will see all the wiki syntax as usual.

zap edit:
    authors will see a form with fields but shouldn't see data markup

Example: http://netstreams.org/test/pmwiki/index.php/ZapEdit/TestEditForm

The code:
(:zapform:)
'''Title:'''\\
(:input text Title '{ZapEdit.TestEdit$:Title}':)\\
'''Summary:'''\\
(:input text Summary '{ZapEdit.TestEdit$:Summary}':)\\
'''Text:'''\\
(:textarea name=editbody rows=7 cols=40:){(source ZapEdit.TestEdit)}\\
'''Categories:'''\\
(:input text Categories '{ZapEdit.TestEdit$:Categories}':)\\
'''Author Comment:'''\\
(:input text Author_Comment '{ZapEdit.TestEdit$:Author_Comment}':)\\
(:zap editsavedata="Title,Summary,Categories,Author_Comment":)
(:zap edit="ZapEdit.TestEdit":)
(:input submit:)
(:zapend:)

The textarea is saved. But not the other textfields. What I'm doing wrong.

How to hide the datamarkup? The texatea is not only shows the content
but also the datamarkup. Is there a way to hide it?

grz nos