[pmwiki-users] 2.2.0: add Site.SiteHeader and Site.SiteFooter

carlos.ab at gmail.com carlos.ab at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 19:32:44 CDT 2007

Em Segunda 18 Junho 2007 19:33, Martin Fick escreveu:

> Don't get me wrong, I like groups, but it often seems
> that they need customization (look at all the special
> site organizational recipes), why not just make them
> customizations in the first place?  I realize that
> this is BIG change with many potential bad
> consequences, maybe something for another beta series?
> ;)
>
> -Martin

This is even simpler. The admin decides how it is going to behave. I like
that.

* Wikistyles defined by the admin can be honored or not.
* GroupHeader|Foter  get included or not.

All in the hands of the admin, perhaps instructions could be written to choose
the behavior from a selection, with examples to mimic the current behavior so
one can choose.

CarlosAB