[pmwiki-users] Changes not being saved

Kevin Hayes kevinhayes at adelphia.net
Mon Jun 18 13:45:51 CDT 2007

I'm having a tricky and annoying problem with one of my wikis.

On some pages, changes are not being saved. No error message, just no
save, nothing in history. Other pages are fine. I can also create new
pages with no problems, but then can't guarantee further edits are
saved. It may relate to the amount of text being pasted
in, but this isn't consistent either.

PmWiki 2.1.27, Unix server. wiki.d has permissions at 777; for some
reason each file in wiki.d has permissions at 666.

There's one password for attr, edit, admin and upload, no other
security.

I've changed permissions a number of times to no effect. I've deleted
.flock and .pageindex, to no effect.

Any ideas?

Kevin Hayes