[pmwiki-users] (How) can I add optional information to a wiki trail?

Simon s-i-m-o-n at paradise.net.nz
Sat Jun 16 19:28:48 CDT 2007

On each page I'd look at using a page text variable to save the information,
eg (:Summary:Arrival at Changi-Airport:) or
Caption:Arrival at Changi-Airport

Then I'd use the pagelist to create the list incorporating the PTV.

You could also look at the Thumblist recipe if you haven't already

Simon

http://pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/PageTextVariables
http://pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/PageLists
http://pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/ThumbList