[pmwiki-users] Just some info..

IchBin weconsultants at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 22:13:11 CDT 2007

I have been banging around on free hosting sites for some time now until
the last free one I was using. I liked everything about them so I now
have a domain and a paid account with them now.

Long story short, I asked them if they could add pmWiki to there list of
applications that can be automatically installed from their cPanel using
Fantastico. Under their current list of Wiki's they only had *TikiWiki*
and *PhpWiki*.

Well I am glad to say now there will be three Wiki's after the next time
they update there cPanel icon for all the applications that can be
automatically installed from their cPanel. pmWiki will be added.

I am not pushing my hosting site. I just figured I would pass this
information along. At the very least this will give pmWiki more exposure
in that venue.

The list of programs where pmWiki will be added, and in good company,
can be seen here towards the bottom of the page:

http://prophp.org/cpanelpreview.php

--
Thanks in Advance...          http://weconsulting.org
IchBin, Philadelphia, Pa, USA http://ichbinquotations.weconsulting.org