[pmwiki-users] Brainstorming Question (Integrating Subversion c/

sti at pooq.com sti at pooq.com
Thu Jun 14 14:20:27 CDT 2007

Ben Wilson wrote:
> I'm curious to know what could be done to integrate Subversion with
> PmWiki. What I mean is, having a source code repository in Subversion
> that is browsable via PmWiki.

This sounds like a good use for a custom pagestore. I would be willing to help
with the work on this because I've also been thinking of integrating a SCS
storage system into PmWiki. Although, I was thinking more along the lines of
monotone or mercurial, since I have an use for being able to distribute the
changes automatically to other systems.