[pmwiki-users] Strange css problem\question

IchBin weconsultants at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 10:23:59 CDT 2007

I am using the PresenceAwarenessLight recipe. All is working as designed
except for a strange behavior with its ..\cookbook\presence\presence.css
output.

Depending on where the presence.css is running it works or does not
work. That is, the raw data is displayed but there is no formating. I
have attached two jpgs to illustrate the css output:

  - weconsulting.org.jpg (css is not working)
  - phppro.org.jpg       (css is working)

I initial saw this behavior between two different remote Linux websites
running the same code. Those are the two examples above.

OK, so I copied the website that is working to my localhost. Now when I
run it it does not work. The css is not formating the output.

However, I just noticed that when I run that copied website under
Waterproof's PHPEditor the css is working. It is formating the output.

Does any one have any insight into this problem. It has to be some
setting some where that is either turn on or off. That's my best
guesstimate.

Environment:
  - WinXP on my localhost, Linux on 2 different remote servers
  - PHP 5.2.3 runs on both of the servers and localhost
  - Firefox 20070309 Firefox/2.0.0.4, Opera 9.21.8776, IE 7.1
  - PHPEdit Snapshot 2.12.0.4946
  - pmwiki-latest-beta56
  - PresenceAwarenessLight v1.0