[pmwiki-users] UserAuth2 and WikiCalendar problem Fixed...

ThomasP pmwikidev at sigproc.de
Wed Jun 13 11:35:08 CDT 2007

On Wed, June 13, 2007 01:37, IchBin wrote:

> Guess it would work better if I do this ..Dah..:
>
>    $pagename = str_replace('/', '.', $pagename);
>
> LOL...

Yes, this is always the problem with bugs that I can't directly replay on
my site: I then have to guess the solution, and this leaves often errors.
It will always be necessary to rely on the one who reported the bug that
the solution is suitably applied and it is ensured that it works as
intended. For this reason I usually also explain the deeper cause of the
problem and the strategy for solution, so as to give some side
information.

Thanks in any case.

Thomas