[pmwiki-users] UserAuth2 and WikiCalendar problem

ThomasP pmwikidev at sigproc.de
Mon Jun 11 11:05:42 CDT 2007

Hello,

just catching up some weeks of pmwiki mail. With what you wrote my mail
before seems to become outdated.

On Tue, June 5, 2007 20:02, IchBin wrote:
> IchBin wrote:
>
> Not sure if I mentioned this Thomas but as an 'admin' user there is no
> security problem posting a formatted item to the WikiCalendar using the
> (:wikilogbox:) markup. Guess this would rule out any non normalized page

This is indeed quite good to know!!!

> url. The problem is only with a regular user even though they have a
> 'ed_Calendar.*' rule. I mean the format of the calendar days is
> 'Calendar.yyyymmdd'.

I have tested that 'Calendar.20071111' matches 'Calendar.*' with the UA2
functions, so no problems from the pattern check to be expected. It would
thus indeed be very interesting to know where the problem stems from.

Idea: put the ed_Calendar rule in another (GuestUsers) record and see
whether things change.

And: Please double check spelling of word 'Calendar' everywhere before
going on looking for bugs.

Thomas