[pmwiki-users] strange site behavior

jdd jdd at dodin.org
Sun Jun 10 05:21:03 CDT 2007

Hello,

I try to setup a new PmWiki on the web site of one of my daugthers.
I'm not admin of this server (professional hosting), so i works
through ftp -in fact sitecopy)

I had no install problem...  unzip the archive (stable version) in the
local folder, sitecopy -u to update the server, login to PmWiki, no
problem, no error message..  all seems to do well.

but, in some moment I get a page without skin, (right now this one,
but's it's probably random
http://claire.dodin.net/data/index.php?n=PmWiki.ChangeLog)

after that any link have the domain name doubled like this:

http://claire.dodin.net/claire.dodin.net/data/index.php

attempt to use $ScriptUrl don't change anything

reloading the page sometimes correct the problem.

The only guess I can do is than this domain is a site subdomain
http://claire.dodin.net/ from http://www.dodin.net/, but this is done
by my site owner, not me. Probably Apache virtual host

to make the debug easier, I renamed the index.php file so you get
directory access and see what is there (use pmwiki.php to get access
to the wiki) - this don't change anything.

any idea?

thanks
jdd
--