[pmwiki-users] place of the cookbook links

jdd jdd at dodin.org
Fri Jun 8 10:52:40 CDT 2007

Hello :-),

May be I didn't read enough, but I din't remember having seeing where
is the prefered place to include the cookbook links in config.php.

When one open a file with an editor, most of the time the pointer is
set at the beginneing of the file, so this beginners first go is to
write them here.

I think most normal people think to place them after the first
(<?php...) line.

But is it better to write them here or at the end of the file?

couldn't it be a placeholder for such lines in the config file (a
#write cookbook include below
line?

NB: could it be planned to translate also the config.php file? I know
many people that hates config files because most of then are in
english :-(

thanks
jdd
--